Wellness, a lifetime activity
The Bob and Wauneta Burkley Wellness Center was constructed to offer residents of the greater Jefferson County, NE and northern Kansas areas access to comprehensive wellness and fitness facilities, programs and services.
in 1996, the Burkley Wellness Center continues to expand and improve its
offerings, in order to meet the needs of our clientele.
The Burkley Wellness Center is part of Jefferson Community Health Center.
Wide Spectrum of Services
The Bob and Wauneta Burkley Wellness Center offers a wide spectrum of wellness and
fitness services. The facility is available for use to members and guests.
Memberships may be purchased monthly or annually. Walk-ins are always welcome.
- Lap Pool & Hot Tub
- Activity & Racquetball Courts
- Locker room and Shower Facilities
- 4 Exercise Bikes, 3 Cross Trainers, 3 Steppers, Free Runner, Versa Climber, 5 Treadmills, Smith Machine, and 14 piece Magnum Strength System
- Complete array of dumbells
- Walking Track and large floor exercise area
- 8 Station Cable Crossover
Bob and Wauneta Burkley Wellness Center
2200 H Street P.O. Box 277
Fairbury, NE 68352
Phone: (402) 729 6139
Fax: (402) 729 2102